Size: 5,5 cm
Fabric: 100% cotton, knitted cotton
Made in Italy
Pattern: Others, Plain, Figurative
More than a pretty face, Pam Grier is known for being the first black actresse in Hollywood action films. With more than 40 films to her name, including the famous Jacky Brown by Tarantino, the actresse has left her name in the history of cinema. The Golden Globe and Emmys nominated actress was able to show that whatever barriers there may be, success was possible. And it is in her honor that we propose to you this beautiful cotton knitted tie, beige and with a palm tree embroidery, hand-sewn in Paris.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Your knitted ties and bow ties should never be washed in the washing machine, as the knit won't support it. Bring your accessories to a trusted dry cleaner.
How to wear it ?
Knitted cotton matches with elegant and casual looks. With a navy jacket and a light shirt, you will be chic. Do not forget to bring a touch of panache to your stylish outfit by adding a linen or silk pocket square in shades of blue.
Do's and don'ts
- The tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
- Your tie should stop on top of your pant.
- Remove your tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
- Hang your tie inside of your closet
- Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally at all circumstances.