Natural Dandelions socks 36/38

Natural Dandelions socks 36/38
Natural Dandelions socks 36/38
€19.95 Unavailable

Characteristics

US Size : 5 - 6½

High quality socks, in double thread cotton with some elastane for an optimal quality.

Categories
Fashion accessories, Textiles

Description

Since 2012, Béatrice de Crécy tells stories with socks Bonne Maison. Each season, three stories composed of 12 models whose colors and patterns meet each other.
80% of socks are produced in France, the remaining 20% in Europe