Umber Ear Socks 36/38
US Size : 5 - 6½
High quality socks, in double thread cotton with some elastane for an optimal quality.
Since 2012, Béatrice de Crécy tells stories with socks Bonne Maison. Each season, three stories composed of 12 models whose colors and patterns meet each other.
80% of socks are produced in France, the remaining 20% in Europe