Sport, money & glitter
BOOK IN FRENCH
Writter: Brice Moulin
- Number of pages
- Publication date
- 14,5 cm × 20,8 cm × 1,2 cm
- Exhibition, Exhibition - Fashion & Sport, from one catwalk to another
Soccer, tennis, Formula 1... sport is a spectacle. Competitions fill stadiums, screens and... cash registers. An astonishing dive into an atypical economic universe.
1. The end of the amateurs: how media sport became a business.
2. The wages of sweat: new generations of athletes are emancipated and... millionaires.
3. Agents, bosses, coaches... athletes have learned to surround themselves with people to better defend their interests.
4. The true masters of sport are now broadcasters, equipment manufacturers and sponsors.
5. Paying too much for sporting events, television channels are also becoming the producers.